Friday 28 November 2008

Welcome

Hello, I am new to this, im just trying this out to see how it goes. This is not how I wanted it to be but im trying my best....

Okay... I'll start off by introducing myself to you guys!I'm Kara, I'm know as 'Peter peanut head! That's because I was born with Cytomagalovirus Infection and was weight 5lbs and 1 oz with a teeny weeny peanut-shaped head! I didnt find it funny as it is annoying me... Well my parents thought it was funny!!!!

Anyway, that infection was passed by someone onto my mum and it attacked me while I was still inside my mums stomach, that left me with hearing loss, say 20 - 30% of hearing loss, not so bad... but by the time I was 10 months old my hearing went completely! I have a CI on my left ear, have had it for 5 years now... well WILL be 5 years this December! I guess I should have a birthday party for it, LOL! :-)

I am 20 years old as it says it all on my profile! I'm a student... well, was... Studied multiple courses at different colleges. At the moment im unemployed and looking for a job after christmas!

I think I've said enough about myself! LOL

Enjoy!!!

No comments: